You can grab it for Android at Google Play or Amazon and for iOS at iTunes
Here is a mostly complete list of what has changed:
- Game Center integration: unlocks and achievements synced between devices.
- Performance improvements, especially loading time.
Google Play only
- Google Play Games integration: unlocks and achievements synced between devices.
- Added missing xxxhdpi support (for some new devices like the LG G3)
- Demons now die if they are knocked "through" magma instead of landing on the other side. This does not affect the player (or bombs) so you can still fly over magma using Reaction & Might Bash.
- Using recall on stairs will now trigger descending to the next depth
- Shielding Bash split into two levels, each with a cost of 1. Level one blocks a single attack and level two blocks all attacks.
- Cooldowns are no longer decremented when Swift Leap is used.
- Surge now restores 100 energy instead of all energy.
- Protection removed from the game. Flawless now unlocks Shielding Bash II
- Demon cooldowns no longer decrease while they're stunned
- Hephaestus now offers upgrades of your current prayers with higher priority - ie. if you have Shielding Bash, you'll be offered Shielding Bash II (if unlocked)
- Patience has increased chance to be found
- Winged Sandals increases Leap range by 1 (from 2) and cost reduced to 1 (from 2)
- Leap Strike cost reduce to 1 (from 2)
- Wizard Beam cost increase to 1 (from 0)
- (Greater) Energy now costs 0/1/1/1 for 120/135/150/160 total energy and is capped at four levels.
- (Greater) Bloodlust now costs 1/1/1/1 for 6/9/12/15 bonus energy and is capped at four levels.
- Sacrifice cost reduced to 0 (from 1) for the following prayers:
- Sweeping Bash
- Greater Sweeping Bash
- Spinning Bash
- Plant Spear
- Slashing Lunge
- Sword Lunge
- The number and type of demons has been adjusted in the lower depths to increase the difficulty beyond where it used to hit a plateau.
- New Achievement "Hoplite Master" for consecutive wins with unique prayers. You can check prayers made in the current streak under the "Prayers" menu.
- Minor graphical changes to show when wizards and demolitionists are able to shoot and when player has Wizard Beam.
- Fixes/improvements to animation/sfx timing
- Lots of bug fixes